Many of our teachers are incorporated in the professional and personal characteristics of the Performance Appraisal System for Teachers.
- Honesty and Integrity. ...
- Dedication and Commitment. ...
- Initiative and Resourcefulness. ...
Our teachers have the responsibility to:
- Be prepared to teach and provide quality instruction within the current curricular framework.
- Maintain an environment of mutual respect and dignity.
- Demonstrate interest in teaching and concern for student achievement.
- Remain knowledgeable about school policies and rules, and enforce them in a fair and consistent manner for all students.
- Exhibit an attitude of respect for students that has a positive influence in helping students develop good citizenship traits.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with students and staff.
- Strive to improve the quality of life throughout the school community.